Windsor Preparatory School sees its graduates as confident, engaged, reflective, innovative, and responsible global citizens.
Windsor Preparatory School recognises the ever-evolving demands required to succeed in the contemporary world. Our goal is to provide our learners with a well-rounded, high quality, global education characterised by high expectations and excellence in character.
- Provide all learners with a safe, engaging, and emotionally supportive educational environment.
- Foster initiative, creativity, and problem solving, through stimulating and challenging coursework.
- Support our learners based on their individual needs.
- Ensure that our entire student body has access to all resources needed to experience success.
- Create practical, real-world connections and facilitate international perspectives.
- Foster family involvement and community ownership.
- Employ the highest caliber instructors, whose passion is to teach and uncover the crowning potential of every learner.
- Create a strong, shared system of leadership.
- Model compelling communication and desirable character attributes.
- Use appropriate evaluation strategies, such as formative and summative assessments to promote academic progress.
- Learners thrive in a secure, orderly, and non-disruptive environment.
- Learners have the right to a quality education delivered in a safe, enriching, creative, and productive environment.
- Learners develop a positive sense of self-worth and realize their greatest potential when they are aware of and are dedicated to the social and academic expectations being placed upon them.
- Learners must understand and accept that they are responsible for their behaviour and decisions.
- Learners are more successful when their mistakes are approached as learning opportunities and their efforts are positively recognised.
- Parents/guardians must share the responsibility for teaching children appropriate, acceptable behaviour with the school. By cooperative partnering we can ensure positive learner conduct.