Teachers are one of the most important assets of any school and WPS is no exception. Our dedicated faculty reflects the international nature of our community and has tremendous collective breadth and depth of experience in education. Over half of our faculty hold advanced degrees and many others are currently working towards additional qualifications. Above all, our teachers love working with young people and helping them to grow and develop. We seek to inspire learners and to provide them with the academic and social skills that will enable them to fulfill their potential as responsible, global citizens.
Windsor is committed to recruiting talented professionals who are dedicated have sound classroom experience; a passion for innovative education; a professional attitude towards work; a friendly and cooperative disposition; a willingness to work in a team environment; a determination to grow professionally; and strong communication & organizational skills.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Prepare and deliver well-planned learning experiences and curricula
- Differentiate curriculum objectives to support a diverse range of learners
- Show consistent, compassionate classroom management skills
- Assess student learning and produce detailed reports
- Use learning data to inform and adapt instruction
- Contribute to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner
- Maintain high standards of professionalism
- Communicate positively with parents, staff, and administration
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team please send a cover letter (outlining your educational philosophy and why you would be a good match for our school) and updated C.V. to email@example.com